26 December 2009

Buenos Dias, PR

Today was our last day and Stacey and I spent most of it on the beach. I am a darker shade of pale. We rode boogie boards today and I am still cleaning seaweed from every crevis of my body. Good thing there is no customs. (Our last day of Egpyt we went riding on 4wheelers and I know I brought back sand in my ears) The water is clear, but it means that you can see all the gunk in it. Maybe there is some thing to not knowing what is wrapping around your leg. I must share one particularly funny story. Stacey and I were riding the waves and Stacey's first ride out was not a successful run on top of the wave and the water came crashing down around her. When she stood up and looked back at me I started laughing...the kind of paralyzing laughter in which you can't breathe because she had just experience what I would consider the second worst thing that could happen to you in the water. Yes folks, my sister had gone topless without realizing it. Through my uncontrolled laughter she figured it out and returned her top to it upright and locked position and began laughing herself. I think we laughed for about 10 straight minutes. As one might imagine, she waited for the right wave the next time.


Signing off for now...until the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment