02 June 2010

Warning to Cilantro Plants Everywhere---You may be sacraficed if purchased by me.

They say that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result, then I must be insane about cilantro. This year I planted it in the same spot as I did last year and low and behold....got the same result. A beautiful, bright green plant turned yellow and wussed out on me again. I just don't know what it needs, but I certainly want it in my garden. I thought I might try to revive it in shade as I had heard from the lady at the Bradford Store, that cilantro likes cooler weather. I think it only grows weaker. I'm not done saying good bye to freshmade salsas with my awesome tomatoes (I just know they'll be awesom when they get around to growing) or additions to cool summer salads. I'll just start the insanity over in a new location. Beward cilantro plants...I'm coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment